Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome to my Cookbook

Simply put, this is a gathering place for my recipes. More times than I can count, Vern has said to me: "Honey, this is really good. You should write this down!" So, I've written it down, (usually on a floating piece of paper), and have never found it again, much less been able to recreate it. Occasionally a recipe card came into play, but then it disappeared into my card file, and I haven't usually found it again, either.

Blogging to the rescue. ;o)

So, here are the things I've made that have turned out really well, super easy, or really healthy. (And hopefully the vast majority will be a combo of those three.) Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you find something helpful and healthful. I don't have an exceptionally stylish kitchen, and serve my dishes on Vern's bachelor-days Corelle. But I hope that won't make much of a difference . . . since most of us don't have kitchens like the cooking shows do, and around here if it ain't Corelle, it doesn't last long. ;o)

Bon apetit!

No comments: